The International Technical Rescue Symposium (ITRS) is a limited enrollment event of a technical nature in which all attendees are expected to participate and to contribute to the general pool of knowledge. All attendees – including event organizers, representatives of presenters and co-sponsors, presenters and host team members – must have a paid registration to attend.
A limited number of grants are available through co-sponsors and the event itself to cover the registration fees of presenters and others for whom the cost might represent an unreasonable hardship. Grants cover only registration – all other expenses (travel, room, board, etc.) remain the responsibility of the attendee.
You will need Adobe Reader to download this file. If you don’t have it, you can get it free here.
To qualify for a grant, a prospective attendee must meet the following conditions:
1. Must not represent a U.S. for-profit entity in the fields of Rescue, Rope Access, Training or Equipment
2. Must offer a tangible benefit to the event
3. Must meet stated requirements
4. For presenters, must submit all materials as requested and on time (see Presenter Agreement)
5. Must make application for grant prior to September 30th